Same Day Appointments
For patients that have come down with an acute illness or a flare up of a chronic condition, we make every effort to schedule appointments on the same day you call us.
Please contact our office as soon as you can to talk with a team member who can assist in setting up a same day appointment.
We will try to set up an appointment with your provider, but if they are unavailable, we’ll offer you an appointment with another physician, nurse practitioner or physician assistant.
Some of the common sick visits we see are for:
- Colds and coughs
- Headaches and migraines
- Sprains and strains
- Upper respiratory conditions (bronchitis, sinus infections)
- Urinary tract infections
- Other common illnesses
Schedule an appointment:
You can schedule an appointment with one of our providers. These appointments are not appropriate for urgent or emergent needs and is for established patients only. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 9-1-1.
- Schedule a sick visit by video appointment with providers at Primary Care Wilton - 3044 Route 50
- Schedule a sick visit by video appointment with providers at Primary Care Wilton - 3050 Route 50
Advice that we provide patients to help prevent getting a cold include:
- Practice good hand hygiene. Wash your hands thoroughly with warm water and soap.
- Avoid close contact with others who have signs and symptoms of a cold.
If you are experiencing a life threatening medical emergency, please call 911 or visit:
Alfred Z. Solomon Emergency Center
211 Church Street
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Monday – Friday:
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Extended hours, by appointment:
Monday – Friday:
7:30 AM – 8:00 AM